When to start
Am I really in a position to see a financial planner?
The common misconception is that you shouldn’t engage a financial planner until you’ve got a significant amount of money to invest – not true.
Strategic financial planning is about identifying and developing financial direction, something that can take place from a very young age.
At Montara Wealth, we work with clients who are at the very beginning of their financial journey, through to clients who are preparing for the later stages of their financial lives.
A financial planner can provide valuable advice and develop strategies to assist you with major life decisions such as:
- Understanding how to save money
- Changing career direction,
- Getting on the property ladder with a home or investment property,
- Starting a family,
- Upgrading the family home,
- Affording private schooling for your children,
- Sustaining a suitable income in retirement
“People who wait for the right moment end up waiting forever”. The best time to seek financial advice is now.