Financial education topics
- What is superannuation and how does it work?
- Understanding the impacts of fees on your superannuation balance over time
- How to get the best out of super and potential investment strategies?
Cash flow management+
- How to get ahead through better money management
- Strategies to track spending and keep on top of your cash flow
- Credit cards – frequent flyer points versus over spending
Investing and wealth strategies+
- Starting a family and building wealth – the key things to consider
- Developing a financial strategy – benefits of compounded growth and tacking action today
- Shares versus property – the key differences
- What is rent-vesting and how does it work?
- How to build a cash flow positive property portfolio?
- How much will you need to retire comfortably and how can this be achieved?
- What is salary sacrificing and how does it benefit you?
- How does insurance work and what can be covered?
- Do I really personal insurance cover – what are the risks?
- How can superannuation be utilised to reduce the impact of insurance premiums?
- The differences between good and bad debt
- Offset accounts versus principal repayment, the pros and cons
- How much deposit do you need to fund a home or investment property purchase?
- Buying a home versus purchasing an investment property – the pros and cons
- What’s the best way to purchase an investment property and how much do you need to save up for a deposit?
- 7 key areas to look for when purchasing an investment property
- How to get onto the property ladder without for a saving deposit?