Tailored strategies for your needs
Don’t stress, we deal with people in your situation everyday
First time investors
Whether you’re looking to start a share portfolio or purchase your first property, starting out on your investment journey can be a daunting experience. Access to financial education isn’t something readily available as most of us take snippets of information from friends, family, or colleagues – which isn’t always the best approach!
Whilst it might seem like financial advice is for the rich, the reality is this couldn’t be further from the truth. Taking the time to develop a wholistic financial strategy at a young age can be life changing, as it will provide you with the platform, knowledge, and confidence to take advantage of opportunities in the future.
- Want to understand super and how to make the most of it
- Keen to build wealth through shares and property
- Not sure if you can afford a home but want to get onto the property ladder
Okay, so you’ve met your match and you’re starting to make some decent money and enjoy some of the finer things in life as a couple – such as eating out and travelling. Well, it can’t last forever, adulthood is on the horizon and it brings some big life events such as getting married, buying a home and starting a family. Holy crap, how are we going to pay for all these things and are we going to be eating baked beans for the next 10 years?
Look, don’t stress. Believe it or not you’re not the first couples to go through this and with the right financial strategy and modelling, we can assist you to chart the best pathway for you and your future family. Modelling out a financial strategy that is bespoke to you and includes future events such as buying a home, having kids, reduced incomes and day to day costs will provide you with the confidence to move forward and take action.
- Want to fund a wedding and start planning for a joint future
- Keen to build wealth and also understand what type of family home is affordable once kids and reduced incomes are taken into consideration
- Need to start thinking about superannuation and insurance strategies
By this stage you’ve built your tribe and the nappies and restless nights are behind you. Whilst you might still be in the midst of school fees and becoming your kids’ permanent taxi, you’ve finally had the opportunity to look up and take stock of your financial position. In doing so, its dawned upon you that you need to develop a wealth strategy immediately to ensure you have enough wealth in place to set you up for retirement.
Modelling out your current financial trajectory will allow us to identify any potential shortfalls and our team will then work with you to develop a wealth strategy that will ideally chart a pathway to your ideal retirement income. Retiring for many of our clients doesn’t mean stopping work altogether, it means being financially independent enough that they can take on work and projects that they are passionate about.
- Identifying current trajectory and any potential shortfalls in future retirement income
- Putting in place the right wealth strategy so you can live comfortably when you decide to stop working full time
- Making sure you utilise the tax advantages that are available within the superannuation environment
Developing a financial strategy should start when you have enough income to support yourself and you’re ready to take the step of building for your financial future. It shouldn’t be based around finding a partner, as a well designed financial plan will assist you to get ahead in life and enable you to make the right choices.
Even if enjoying your life is the no. 1 priority, there is still room for investing on top of that overseas adventure! In fact, the earlier you start your financial journey the more likely you will be able to afford the nicer things in life. If you’re closer to retirement than the beginning of your career, then you know it’s now time to get serious and start putting in place some financial foundations that will allow you to live comfortably when you stop working.
- Learn how to build wealth and enjoy yourself at the same time
- Putting in place a financial strategy doesn’t need to involve anyone else
- Taking action earlier will allow you to live your best life