work with us
If you are in a management capacity of a business and you want to extend the breadth of benefits you can offer your staff, we can help.
We partner with our corporate clients to help their staff put in place suitable financial strategies, that will add real value to their lives.
Our corporate partners recognise the impacts strategic financial advice can have on a workforce, understanding that employees who have invested in their financial futures are more likely to be happy and remain loyal.
Partnering with you
There are several ways in which we can partner with you and your company to add value to your workforce. These include:
- Educational workshops
- Panel sessions (can include other professional partners such as mortgage brokers, accountants, property professionals, etc.)
- 1-1 engagement
Depending on the profile of your team, we tend to cover educational topics such as:
- What is superannuation and how does it work?
- Understanding the impacts of fees on your superannuation balance over time
- How to get the best out of super and potential investment strategies?
Cash flow management+
- How to get ahead through better money management
- Strategies to track spending and keep on top of your cash flow
- Credit cards – frequent flyer points versus over spending
Investing and wealth strategies+
- Starting a family and building wealth – the key things to consider
- Developing a financial strategy – benefits of compounded growth and tacking action today
- Shares versus property – the key differences
- What is rent-vesting and how does it work?
- How to build a cash flow positive property portfolio?
- How much will you need to retire comfortably and how can this be achieved?
- What is salary sacrificing and how does it benefit you?
- How does insurance work and what can be covered?
- Do I really personal insurance cover – what are the risks?
- How can superannuation be utilised to reduce the impact of insurance premiums?
- The differences between good and bad debt
- Offset accounts versus principal repayment, the pros and cons
- How much deposit do you need to fund a home or investment property purchase?
- Buying a home versus purchasing an investment property – the pros and cons
- What’s the best way to purchase an investment property and how much do you need to save up for a deposit?
- 7 key areas to look for when purchasing an investment property
- How to get onto the property ladder without for a saving deposit?