work with us
Ongoing Review Service
As a company, our objective is to develop mutually beneficial relationships with our clients, as we believe the true value of strategic financial planning can often only be fully realised over the long term.
When managing your ongoing financial strategies, we find it’s often the changes in your life that have the biggest impacts, such as marriage, kids, new employment, etc.
Our Ongoing Review Service fee begins two months after implementation starts and is charged on a month to month basis, so no lock-in contract. The level of the fee charged will be determined by you and your advisor, and is based on your future requirements and the complexity of your financial strategy.
Our Ongoing Review Service includes regular meetings, phone calls and emails to ensure your strategy remains on track. As part of our Ongoing Review Service, we aim to meet with you at least twice a year.
At our Ongoing Review Service meetings, we cover off the following with you:
- Review of your changing needs and objectives
- Discuss any changes or proposed changes to your health, family or employment situations
- Review your cash flow and update any changes
- Discuss the current economic environment
- Consider the impacts of tax to your financial strategy
- Discuss how any changes in legislation may impact your financial strategy
- Review your investment strategy and/or investment modelling
- Review your superannuation structures and strategy
- Review the suitability and competitiveness of your borrowing strategy (via mortgage partner)
- Discuss and update your insurance needs
- Discuss changes to your estate planning structures/requirements